How to add a listing to our site!
Follow these simple steps to add a retreat to our site.
Create an account by clicking on Vendor Register. Fill in the information and then wait patiently for a verification email. Once you have been verified, you can login to your account and start editing your page.
Login to your account to start editing your listing. This will take you to the backend of your account where you can edit your listing, manage your products (pricing), keep track of how many bookings and orders are being placed. The site is set up so everything is 100% transparent and you can see all the bookings that take place.
Go to the top menu and click on Your Retreats– this will take you to the next page which shows your listing.
From here, you will be taken to a page that has your listing title. Underneath the title, there will be three options: “Edit”, “Duplicate”, and “Delete.” Click on “Edit”.
This will take you to the page where you can add all your retreats information.
After filling in all the information, click preview then submit. We will review your listing then approve. Once the listing is approved, you will be able to see all the changes on your page.
Next, go back into the backend of your account and click on “Products.” You can access the backend by clicking on the top menu button Login/Account.
Click on “Add New” Product.
This will open a new page where you can manage the price/dates/ranges for your listing.
In the first box, it will say “simple product” change to “bookable product” and click on the box for “virtual”.
Add the name of your product. It would be best for you to name the product the amount of time the retreat is. For example, 7 days/6 Nights Yoga Retreat.
This backend setting will allow you to:
Add price ranges for your retreat if it is an ongoing thing (available every day). Users can click on the calendar and they will be charged per day. For this, follow these instructions:
- Add a description, click on the category on the right side.
- Scroll down to “Booking Duration” and type in 1 for Fixed blocks of days.
- Calendar display mode should be always visible
- Go to the subject “Availability” and click 1 for minimum bookings per block, leave maximum block bookable empty, and 12 to maximum block bookable. All dates are available by default.
- Click on “Costs” and under “Block Cost”, insert the price that a client would pay per day. The site is set to US dollars so you may need to convert the price of your retreat.
Click on “submit for review” and wait for your product to be approved.
If your retreat has set dates, different prices, or offers, please email us with the pricing and dates and we will update your product for you.