How much does it cost to add a listing?

•For “in-person” retreats it is free to sign up and create listings on our site. You can add and edit as many as you like throughout the year. We take a 10% booking fee only once someone has made a booking.

•For online courses/classes, we charge a fee of 9.99/month to list on our site. There is an upfront fee because we add the direct links and contact details to your online courses/classes as people seem to commit sooner when we directly connect them.

•For retreat locations, we give you the option to list your retreat with the 10% booking fee or to have the 9.99/month subscription with the direct links and contact details on your listing.

 

How does a retreat vendor collect their booking payment?

When someone makes a booking, we will either send the payment through PayPal or through stripe (credit card). We have already put your current email address on file for your PayPal address. 

We will contact you when someone makes a booking and clarify which method works best for you.

 

What if my client wants to get a refund from their booking, but have already booked through your site?

Unfortunately, we do not refund the 10% booking fee once someone has made the booking (unless it is within 24 hours after they booked through us). The remaining 90% of the booking fee will be determined by your booking policies.

 

How can my retreat get more exposure?

We offer several promotions for the listings on our site throughout the year. Contact us to see how what we can offer!

 

Can I add website links to my listing?

We forbid all links on each listing. Since we are a booking site, we ask that you don’t add website links or email addresses to your listing. They will be removed. We also ask that you don’t leave your links or try to connect with potential clients through our social media. Refusing to follow along with our policy will result in a ban from our site and your listings terminated.

This does not apply to the paid subscriptions for the online courses/classes or if the retreat locations choose to do the 9.99/month offer.

 

How much does it cost to advertise my online course?

We charge a one time fee of 19.99. The payment for your online course to be featured on our site is good for one year.

You get direct links and contact details on your listing so people can get in touch with you directly. We also advertise your course/class/location in our e-newsletter, social media, and blog. We allow you to connect with people who comment or show interest when we post your listing on our social media channels.

 

How much does it cost to list my retreat location?

We are offering two choices:

• You can list your retreat location on our site for free, once someone makes a booking we take a 10% booking fee

• 9.99/month subscription (no-contract) with links and contact details featured on your site